I sought after to share a delicious healthy baked oatmeal recipe with you that I’ve been making more than a few variations for YEARS I’m slightly ashamed of myself for now not sharing it till now, however right here it's in all its glory: STRAWBERRY BANANA BAKED OATMEAL WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
Just imagine a combination of chocolate lined strawberries and creamy candy bananas together in oatmeal. SIGN ME UP!
Ingredients in strawberry banana oatmeal
There’s not anything higher than heat oatmeal in the morning and this strawberry banana oatmeal is completely candy because of further ripe bananas, juicy strawberries and of course, a couple of mini chocolate chips sprinkled in. Here’s what you’ll need for the recipe:
- Banana: this gives the healthy baked oatmeal the easiest amount of moisture and herbal sweetness. Make positive to make use of ripe bananas!
- Eggs: for a spice up of protein on this baked oatmeal and to assist it keep in combination. I haven’t tried using flax eggs as an alternative, however let me know within the comments when you do.
- Almond milk: I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk on this recipe for a little further taste but be happy to make use of any milk you've got on-hand.
- Coconut oil: you'll use coconut oil, butter, ghee or vegan butter.
- Vanilla: for added flavor.
- Rolled oats: be at liberty to use gluten free rolled oats however I'd not counsel quick cooking oats or metal lower.
- Baking powder: to assist this bake up correctly and rise a little bit.
- Cinnamon: I love adding somewhat of cinnamon for a comfortable flavor.
- Salt: this may carry all the flavors out!
- Strawberries: you’ll love the juicy burst of strawberries in every chunk. I believe raspberries would also be incredlbe.
- Mini chocolate chips: feel free to use mini, regular, or a vegan & dairy loose chocolate chip.
To end it all off, I counsel serving this with a drizzle of peanut butter or almond butter on top, plus a sprinkle of sea salt.
How to make healthy baked oatmeal
This strawberry banana baked oatmeal recipe is tremendous simple to make. You’ll just need a mixing bowl and a 9×9 inch pan!
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F. Spray a 9×9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine in combination the mashed banana, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla until most commonly smooth.
- Next upload for your rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt till neatly mixed. Finally gently fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour the combination into your prepared pan and bake for 25-35 mins until edges start to become fairly golden brown. Serve heat with a drizzle of almond butter or peanut butter.
How to retailer, freeze & reheat baked oatmeal
To retailer this strawberry banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal within the refrigerator:
Be certain the baked oatmeal has completely cooled, and then cover your 9×Nine inch pan with tinfoil ahead of shifting it to the fridge. It will stay good coated in the refrigerator for 3-Four days, and you can reheat individual slices within the microwave for 30-60 seconds. I love to for my part retailer slices in hermetic containers for fast, on-the-go breakfasts.
To freeze & reheat this healthy baked oatmeal:
Once the baked oatmeal has totally cooled, lower it into 6 squares and wrap each and every square in plastic wrap and tinfoil. When you’re able to devour it, place the unwrapped frozen square of baked oatmeal on a microwave secure dish and microwave it at 30 2d durations for 1-2 minutes. If you’d love to freeze all the baked oatmeal for later, simply reheat it within the oven for 20-25 mins at 350 degrees F while it’s coated with tinfoil.
More wholesome oatmeal recipes you’ll love:
Dark Chocolate, Almond & Sea Salt Banana Baked Oatmeal
Power Flax Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Waffles
Peanut Butter Blueberry Overnight Oats
I am hoping you're keen on this delicious, easy strawberry banana baked oatmeal! If you are making it I’d love so that you can leave a comment and a rating letting me understand how you loved it. I a great deal respect it – xoxo!
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal with Chocolate Chips
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 40 mins
Delicious strawberry banana baked oatmeal made with simple elements for a very easy breakfast that's very best for meal prep! This easy, wholesome baked oatmeal recipe is fantastic with a drizzle of peanut butter on top. Reheat a slice and experience all week long!
- 1 cup mashed banana (from 2-Three medium bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil (or sub melted butter or melted ghee)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten unfastened if desired
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup diced strawberries
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips, dairy unfastened if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together mashed banana, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla until most commonly clean.
Next add in rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until neatly mixed. Finally gently fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
Pour combination into ready pan and bake for 25-35 mins till edges start to transform slightly golden brown. Serve warm with a tablespoon of almond butter.
To meal prep: Wait until oatmeal cools down, then cut into 9 squares and put into meal prep boxes with a tablespoon of almond butter on top.
To freeze & reheat: Once the baked oatmeal has utterly cooled, lower it into 6 squares and wrap each sq. in plastic wrap and tinfoil. When you’re able to consume it, place the unwrapped frozen square of baked oatmeal on a microwave safe dish and microwave it at 30 2d durations for 1-2 mins. If you’d like to freeze all the baked oatmeal for later, merely reheat it within the oven for 20-25 mins at 350 degrees F whilst it’s lined with tinfoil.
Servings: Nine servings
Serving measurement: 1 serving
Saturated fat: 3.3g
You May Like Also