Pumpkin Week day 3 is right here and it’s significantly one you’ll be making time and again. I haven’t made a comfy, sizzling drink for you guys in a while (since my epic healthier hot chocolate) so what higher time than to carry you the very best homemade pumpkin spice latte?
That’s proper, it’s time to skip the traces and the drive-thru at Starbucks and check out this naturally sweetened, easily dairy loose & vegan pumpkin spice latte recipe. Trust me after I say this PSL is anything else however fundamental. We’ve were given actual pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and a hint of maple syrup combined right in for the creamiest latte you’ll ever have.
Add a little whipped cream and additional spices on most sensible should you’re fancy like me, and experience this comfortable drink with breakfast, as an afternoon pick-me-up or even as a bit post-dinner deal with!
Your favorite PSL lightened as much as perfection
Did you recognize that a grande pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks has 50g of sugar? Oof! I mean, I’m all about indulging every once in a while, however consider me after I say you'll be able to make an much more scrumptious pumpkin spice latte proper at home that’s naturally sweetened and still full of pumpkin flavor.
In this homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe we skipped the sugary pumpkin flavored syrup and are using actual pumpkin puree, spices and a bit pure maple syrup to sweeten. It’s so easy and SO good you might by no means go back to the OG latte again!
Ingredients in this homemade pumpkin spice latte
You’ll simplest want a handful of components to make this super creamy, flavorful pumpkin spice latte. It’s naturally sweetened and won’t depart you with that “blah” feeling that most of the sugar packed, store-bought ones do! Here’s what you’ll wish to make it:
- Espresso: I choose the use of espresso in the latte for that stronger espresso flavor.
- Milk: for that delicious, creamy component. Feel unfastened to make use of any milk you’d like, ideally one that froths well. We love using oat milk, and you'll be able to easily make it your self with our tutorial here!
- Pumpkin flavor: we’re the usage of real deal pumpkin puree, plus some pumpkin pie spice to get all of that fall taste. It’s an effective way to make use of up any additional canned pumpkin or to make your own.
- Sweetener: we’re just the usage of 1-2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup to naturally sweeten the pumpkin spice latte. You’ll also need to upload some vanilla extract to carry out the candy flavors.
- Optional: be happy to add some whipped cream on best for the easiest deal with!
Easy ingredient swaps
Out of a couple of ingredients? Here’s what I will recommend for substituting:
- For the coffee: be at liberty to use 1/2 cup of freshly brewed espresso. I like to recommend making it a bit stronger than you most often do.
- For the sweetener: I love to use somewhat pure maple syrup because it adds even more of that cozy fall flavor, but feel free to make use of honey and even brown sugar.
- For the pumpkin pie spice: if you don’t have any pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice, be happy to add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/Eight teaspoon ginger and 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves or allspice.
The easiest pumpkin spice latte in Four easy steps
That’s right, this straightforward homemade pumpkin spice latte comes in combination in with reference to 10 minutes and four easy steps:
- Heat the milk. Start by pouring your milk of choice right into a small pot and warmth over medium-low warmth till it's hot and almost simmering. Be cautious to not boil the milk.
- Mix the components. Make your espresso or coffee and pour it into a big mug or glass mason jar. Mix in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla till neatly combined.
- Froth the milk. Use a milk frother to froth your milk for approximately 30 seconds or until foamy, then pour into the mug on best of the pumpkin coffee combination. Reserve the extra foam, and spoon it on top.
- Top & enjoy. Feel unfastened to top with whipped cream when you wanna get a bit of fancy. Sprinkle with slightly further pumpkin spice or cinnamon and enjoy!
Get all of our favourite kitchen essentials here.
More pumpkin recipes you’ll love
Get all of our wonderful pumpkin recipes here!
I hope you love this homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe! If you are making it you'll want to depart a remark and a score so I understand how you liked it. Enjoy, xo!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 10 minutes
The easiest homemade pumpkin spice latte made with real pumpkin puree and cozy pumpkin pie spice. You'll love this naturally sweetened, dairy free pumpkin spice latte recipe in your morning espresso or a scrumptious afternoon pick-me-up!
- 2 shots coffee (or sub 1/2 cup sizzling freshly brewed coffee but I choose coffee)
- 1 cup milk of selection, ideally a milk that froths neatly (we love oat milk)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping (non-compulsory but recommended)
Pour milk into a small pot and heat over medium-low warmth until it is sizzling and nearly simmering, however do not boil the milk.
Make your espresso and pour it into a big mug or glass mason jar. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir till well blended.
Use a milk frother to froth your milk for roughly 30 seconds or until foamy, then pour into the mug on best of the pumpkin espresso mixture. Reserve the extra foam, and spoon it on best.
Feel free to best with whipped cream should you wanna get somewhat fancy. Sprinkle with a bit additional pumpkin spice or cinnamon.
For the pumpkin pie spice: if you haven't any pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice, be happy so as to add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/Eight teaspoon nutmeg and 1/Eight teaspoon ginger and 1/Eight teaspoon of flooring cloves or allspice.
Servings: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 latte
Saturated fats: 0.2g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Ambitious Kitchen | Photography via: Eat Love Eats
You May Like Also