Did you truly assume we’d have a pumpkin week with out a pumpkin bread of a few type?!
Remember my ridiculously good almond flour banana bread that virtually everyone LOVES? Well, I made a pumpkin version with a little bit of pure maple syrup and it couldn’t be more comfy, scrumptious, nourishing and PERFECT. The highest part is that there’s two different choices to make it both gluten free or grain unfastened & paleo. YES!
This gluten free pumpkin bread is cushy, fluffy, tender, completely spiced and superb with a little bit salted honey butter on best. I'm hoping you like it up to we do!
Ingredients in almond flour pumpkin bread
This incredible, nourishing almond flour pumpkin bread is super simple to make with a couple of pantry staples. Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- Pumpkin puree: be happy to use canned pumpkin puree or make your own with this tutorial. Pumpkin provides the easiest quantity of moisture and a slight sweetness to the bread.
- Eggs: you’ll need 3 eggs on this recipe to get the correct texture. I have now not tested it with flax eggs but let me know for those who check out it!
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening this gluten free pumpkin bread with pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract: for a boost of scrumptious flavor.
- Almond flour: the majority of this pumpkin bread recipe is almond flour, which keeps the bread gluten loose and provides healthy fats. Be certain to make use of a advantageous, blanched almond flour for the best texture.
- Oat flour: you’ll also be including oat flour so that this bread bakes up perfectly. Feel free to make use of gluten loose oat flour and notice underneath find out how to make it your self! Grain free and/or paleo choices are within the notes section.
- Pumpkin spices: the entire comfortable spices — cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg & allspice or flooring cloves.
- Baking soda & salt: so that this bread bakes up correctly.
- Chocolate chips: what’s life with no little chocolate? I love to use dark chocolate chips however feel free to use dairy free ones if you’d like.
How to make almond flour pumpkin bread
You’re going to love that this simple almond flour pumpkin bread will also be made proper in a single bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Line an Eight ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray to stop sticking. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, pure maple syrup and vanilla extract till well mixed. Add within the almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice/cloves, baking soda and salt. Use a wooden spoon to combine until no lumps remain. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, smoothing the highest with a spatula. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top. Bake for 55 minutes-1 hour or until the tester comes out clean in the course of the bread. Cool bread for 10 mins within the pan, then remove and switch to a twine rack to complete cooling totally. Once cool, reduce into 12 slices. The bread is very best the following day. To serve: most sensible together with your favourite nut butter or butter and sprinkle with just a little sea salt and drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!
How to make your personal oat flour
You can simply make your personal gluten loose oat flour by way of merely striking oats right into a blender and mixing or pulsing till they’re easy and resemble flour. Check out my tutorial with all of my best possible tips & tricks. This is an ideal simple & reasonably priced option. Be positive to measure out 1/2 cup of your oat flour after making it!
What makes this pumpkin bread nourishing & healthy?
This scrumptious gluten free pumpkin bread is packing the vitamins — making it wonderful for breakfasts, snacks and even healthy treats. Here’s what makes it nourishing & healthy:
- Almond flour: a flour I love to bake with as it’s top in protein, nutrition E, fiber, wholesome fats and low carb. It’s nice for individuals who need to incorporate a more nutrient dense flour into their vitamin. Feel unfastened to check out more of my recipes the usage of almond flour here.
- Naturally sweetened: this almond flour pumpkin bread is of course sweetened with just a bit of maple syrup and pumpkin, which keeps it reasonably low sugar.
- Pumpkin: we’re the usage of natural pureed pumpkin on this recipe which is full of nutrition A and antioxidants. Great for the winter months!
How to make paleo pumpkin bread
This almond flour pumpkin bread recipe can easily be made paleo! Instead of using oat flour, you’ll simply sub 1/3 cup flaxseed meal.
How to retailer almond flour pumpkin bread
This gluten unfastened pumpkin bread must be stored well-covered in foil or plastic wrap at room temperature for as much as Three days, then I recommend shifting to the refrigerator or freezer.
How to freeze pumpkin bread
This almond flour pumpkin bread freezes well! Simply wrap in plastic, then tightly in foil and in any case place in a reusable bag or freezer pleasant bag for as much as 3 months. Thaw at room temperature as soon as you are ready to consume. You too can be at liberty to freeze person slices for a fast at the cross deal with!
More pumpkin recipes to try
Brown Butter Orange Pumpkin Muffins with Orange Glaze
Healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Maple Frosting
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
The Best Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls You’ll Ever Eat
I hope you like this nourishing almond flour pumpkin bread! If you are making it you should definitely leave a remark and a score so I understand how you liked it. Enjoy, xo!
Nourishing Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 55 mins
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Delicious one bowl almond flour pumpkin bread made with nourishing elements, packed with pumpkin spices and of course sweetened with a little bit of natural maple syrup. This superb dairy unfastened & gluten loose pumpkin bread recipe can easily be made paleo and is incredible with a couple of chocolate chips!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups packed blanched advantageous almond flour
- ½ cup oat flour, gluten unfastened if desired*
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon flooring nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice or ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (dairy free if desired), plus 2 tablespoons extra chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Line an 8 ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Set aside.
In a big bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, natural maple syrup and vanilla extract till effectively mixed. Add within the almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice/cloves, baking soda and salt. Use a picket spoon to combine until no lumps stay. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
Pour batter into ready loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spatula. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on most sensible. Bake for 55 minutes-1 hour or till the tester comes out blank in the course of the bread. Cool bread for 10 mins in the pan, then take away and switch to a twine rack to complete cooling utterly. Once cool, reduce into 12 slices. The bread is best possible the next day. To serve: best with your favorite nut butter or butter and sprinkle with a bit sea salt and drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!
To make this pumpkin bread paleo: as a substitute of oat flour, feel free to sub 1/Three cup flaxseed meal.
Servings: 12 slices
Serving dimension: 1 slice
Saturated fats: 3.6g
Recipe via: Monique Volz // Ambitious Kitchen | Photography by: Eat Love Eats
You May Like Also